Get A Quote
The Title Minute—An Educational Series for Real Estate Professionals
Real Estate is fast-paced and always changing. At Velocity Title, we get that, which is why we’ve created “The Title Minute,” where we will share important information that impacts you and your clients—in a short and easy to understand format.
This week’s “Title Minute” is presented by Velocity’s knowledgeable Real Estate Attorney, Glenn R. Donaldson, who will discuss the significance of the Statute of Frauds. If it’s not put into writing, you could be in big trouble! Click here to check out “The Title Minute: Statute of Frauds.”
Stay tuned for upcoming “Title Minutes” on topics including:
- Real Estate Contracts and Legal Disclosures
- The Importance of Choosing the Right Type of Deed
- Mechanics Liens in Real Estate – What to Watch Out For
- Breach of the “Buyer Broker Agreement” – How to Avoid a Legal Battle
- Navigating the Condo Conundrum in Real Estate
- And More
Velocity’s “Title Minute” Moves you Forward
Velocity Title created the “Title Minute” to give you easy-to-digest real estate information and insights that will help you succeed in your business. If you have a topic you’d like to have featured in the “Title Minute” contact us today.